Web Based ERP Solutions
06 May. 2011 Software Development
Web based ERP solutions simplify back-office process automation for mid-sized and growing businesses. It provides real-time information about finance, order management, purchase, inventory, employee management, e-commerce and much more. With web based ERP solutions, any organisation can accelerate business cycles, improve productivity & reliability, and provide higher levels of service to customers, suppliers and partners.
Web based ERP solutions improve business among customers, suppliers and partners through self-service portals, providing for lead management, shipment tracking, bill payment and more.
Highlights of web based ERP solutions:
1. Reduce IT costs and maintenance:
As a web based hosted solution, ERP significantly reduces your overhead expenses. There is no need for installing any software, no need to buy and maintain any hardware and no up-gradation requiring complex re-implementation over time. A team of IT professionals manages your maintenance, support, and up-gradation of the data centre.
Use real-time master controls (dashboards) for better decision making. Master Control will give you real-time snapshot of your business, allowing you to make better decisions faster. You can view leads, commissions, sales revenue and forecasts, new cases and more.
2. Benefits of web based ERP Solutions:
|No Client Installation||Easy Remote Maintenance|
|Platform & Device Dependent||Scalability|
|Time and Location free||Access from Anywhere|
|E-Business Ready||Customers, Employees, Supplier|
|Easy to Use||Everybody knows browsers & Internet|
3. Advantage of web based ERP solutions:
- An obvious advantage of web based ERP solution is that remote users like executives and salespeople can access the company system with any browser, which is much easier to go through than a laptop configured for Terminal Services Server. This means that it is necessary to strengthen the network for Windows / Exchange Server and SQL Server database.
- Web Based ERP eliminates the pain of investment made in terms of time and cost in maintaining the server and other equipment.
- Enhanced performance & Support
- Most hosted applications are off-the-shelf software. The web based ERP application is accessible anywhere at any time by a browser.
- Access via hand-held portable devices is easy.
- A web-hosted solution provides a lower cost and intelligent distribution of costs over time. You have a considerable cost-saving (both on the software and hardware, licensing) that can be better financed in your business processes.
4. Low cost web based ERP solutions:
- It is easy to perform the maintenance, as web based ERP solutions are on the cloud, which is frequently executed online by the vendor. Therefore, it becomes more efficient and best service is guaranteed to all customers. The annual maintenance cost is not too much as well for many customers.
- Web based ERP is accessible both offline and online. Hence in a globalized market, the CEO of an organization is given the convenience of converting even his hotel room, or living room desk, a convenient office table just by hooking up his laptop to the net.
- In making the choices of an ideal platform on which to run the business, organizations of all sizes are being attracted by the many advantages and economies that web based ERP has to offer. Besides being more cost effective, easier to install and maintain, web based ERP solutions offer easier access across geographical boundaries without needing additional investment for connectivity.
5. Cloud Computing:
This concept of “cloud computing” where the application can live anywhere on the internet and be delivered to the business through “the cloud” has become a major trend in web based ERP in recent times and the benefits are now widely understood. “Cloud computing” has been a reality for web based ERP users for several years already and in many respects has been ahead of its time.
In short Web based ERP helps integrate the data in an organization under one common platform. The purpose behind it is not only to ensure transparency but also facilitate tracking down information about the status of a particular order or its dispatch and so on. Web based ERP can cut down costs; improve the quality of working time by and large. It helps in making the maximum use of technological advancements.
Contact Us now or call on 1-877-RISHABH (1-877-747-4224) today to learn more about our web-based ERP Solutions.