12 Key Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Outlook Integration
17 Feb. 2012 Microsoft Solutions
Microsoft Dynamics CRM has a great feature of integrating with multiple products. Products like MS Outlook, Office and SharePoint integrate with Dynamics CRM seamlessly, helping businesses serve their customers more effectively. We’ll be looking at Dynamics CRM integration with Outlook in this blog post.
A Dynamics CRM development company like Rishabh Software can help you Integrate Microsoft Outlook with Dynamics CRM that increase the productivity of the Sales and Marketing team multifold.. Users will be able to send messages to anyone within the CRM with the option to track conversations. This ability to track conversations and create subsequent workflows greatly improves customer service and efficiency. The result of seamless integration between Dynamics CRM and Outlook is enhanced mail merge and personalized email marketing capabilities. Let’s look at some of the benefits through this integration.
12 Benefits of Integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Outlook:
- View Outlook emails, contacts, appointments in addition to all the CRM information for specific clients in the same location.
- Convert an Outlook email to a sales opportunity that tracks all conversations and data on one system. That means ‘copy/pasting’ your notes from Outlook to CRM is not required.
- Access contextual help that guides the user through sales process.
- Convert the data from CRM to any kind of chart very easily with just a click.
- Flag the tasks within CRM that align with Outlook tasks for days, weeks, and even months ahead.
- Create new rules for any specific opportunities so they can be easily sorted, filtered or viewed.
- Have control on frequently used fields when setting up your personal preferences to trace what’s more applicable to you without involving IT or administrators.
- Email tracking in MS Dynamics CRM 2011 will automatically pull and display contextual information about those e-mails with all related records for all the contacts involved in CRM. A user can also create a record right then and there.
- Create CRM contacts/leads/accounts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM from e-mails at any time. The user can convert an entire mail into a case or opportunity, or even add connections to new products directly from the inbox.
- Create CRM opportunities and cases with the help of Dynamics CRM integration with Outlook. You get to compose emails with the powerful text-editing features of Outlook and the flexible functionality of CRM. The user can now access web resources, e-mail templates and CRM custom fields all through Outlook. Dynamic drop-down menus offer any CRM data to include in your e-mail, and a handy “Most Recently Used” list will gather the items you select most often.
- Edit CRM fields from Outlook by sending email. Data can be edited even on the last minute, with a scope to fine tune the emails from Outlook. Additionally, a customized CRM page can also be used when setting up appointments, with an option to monitor recurring appointments.
- An outstanding feature of integration between Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Dynamics CRM is “Track in CRM” feature. The user is now able to effectively track the CRM tasks on Outlook; additionally Dynamics CRM 2011 has added a set of new features that make the navigation of CRM tasks and records much easier and more efficient.
This integration allows businesses to multiply the benefits of these two powerful products to truly improve their business. Outlook and Dynamics CRM is definitely a winning combination in our opinion. What do you think?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrated with Microsoft Outlook is a powerful Microsoft Application Development tool to help track your customer communications through emails as well. Improve your sales and marketing teams efficiency, let us tell you how.