Enterprise Tech News: Microsoft Dynamics 365 And Power Platform Features, Magento 2.3.4 Released, Google Acquires AppSheet
06 Feb. 2020 Enterprise Tech News
This tech news roundup covers the announcement of new Dynamics 365 features, Google’s acquisition of AppSheet, and the release of Magento 2.3.4.
Microsoft Announces New Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Features
Microsoft team has recently disclosed the “Wave 1” set of updates for its Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. The new enhancements are planned for roll out between April 2020 and September 2020.
For Dynamics 365 Applications
- Marketing: Plenty of new email messages and Excel data-report capabilities, integration with third-party CMS, and Microsoft Forms Pro
- Sales: Comprehensive conversion analysis and emotional behavior detection insights
- Field Service: New IoT alert & incident type AI-based suggestions as well as access to IoT alert measures and service history
- Finance & Operations: Added data support for the Common Data Service and updated license enforcement to prevent unauthorized users from accessing menu items
- Human Resources: New range of features for leave management, benefits management, and other areas as well as the capability to create Flows and automate many HR-related processes
For Power Platform
- Productivity enhancements for teams, the capability of Azure integration, and a platform to develop AI-infused workflows
- Many new UI automation abilities for Power Apps, Power BI, and Power Automate platforms
Rishabh Software has the requisite capability to develop enterprise solutions using Microsoft technologies. We can help you with the seamless implementation of Dynamics 365 applications in your business workflow to achieve maximum productivity.
Magento 2.3.4 Released- How You Can Enhance Customer Experience
Magento recently released the significant upgrades with Magento Commerce and Magento Open Source 2.3.4. The updated versions would help merchants to enhance customer experiences and drive sustained business growth.
Keynotes from Magento 2.3.4 release:
- Merchants get full control over product showcase on the page. They can sort products in the Page Builder by position, name, price, status, and more and display them in various formats.
- The compatibility with Progressive Web App (PWA) Studio makes it easier to build, deploy, and manage Magento-powered web apps.
- Magento is now integrated with Adobe Stock, which allows merchants to add high-quality media to their sites directly from the admin panel.
- Magento Commerce 2.3.4 comes with the chat capabilities from DotDigital. It would help chat agents to manage multiple conversations with customers quickly.
- The improvements in GraphQL, integration of the Authorize.net payment method, along with many security upgrades, enable store owners to optimize the performance of their digital eCommerce stores.
Rishabh Software works as a trusted Magento development partner to design, develop, and deploy customized digital stores. We help organizations across industries to create flawless eCommerce websites and applications based on the Magento platform.
Google Acquires AppSheet To Power Workplace Applications
Google recently announced its acquisition of AppSheet – a no-code enterprise app development platform. It would complement Google Cloud’s strategy of helping businesses with workflow automation, API management, and app support.
Key takeaways from this deal:
- Customers can now leverage Google Sheets, Forms, as well as, Android, Maps, Analytics, and other technologies to develop more productive applications.
- Apart from G Suite and Google Cloud, AppSheet would support and improve integrations with Salesforce, Office 365, Dropbox, and other cloud-hosted data sources.
- Developers can now collect data like geographical, indoor location, and more, create AI-driven apps, or move data across platforms automatically by utilizing the capabilities of both platforms.
- It would power workplace applications, such as field inspections, CRM, and more, to strengthen digital transformation across domains, including retail, media, and financial services.
With the increasing demand for enterprise automation in the industry, this acquisition would help organizations to invest, innovate, and compete strategically.
Rishabh Software can power up your organization’s productivity through best cloud-based solutions. Our proficient team will help you adopt the right cloud technologies as per your business needs to bring value for your end customers.
Click here to subscribe and get the latest tech news and updates to your inbox directly.