Enterprise Tech News: Announcements Of TypeScript 3.8 Release Candidate, Angular 9.0 And Laravel 6.15.1
20 Feb. 2020 Enterprise Tech News
This tech news roundup covers the announcements of Angular V9.0, Laravel V6.15.1, and TypeScript 3.8 release candidate.
TypeScript 3.8 RC (Release Candidate) Is Available Now
The highlights of TypeScript 3.8 RC are:
- New syntax for type import/export: The import type syntax allows declarations for type annotation and declaration only, which erase before the runtime. While, the export type syntax offers an export for type contexts, which would be deleted from TypeScript output.
- “Fast and loose” incremental type checking: It reduces the build time of individual files, as the TypeScript code only checks or rebuilds the files that have been changed or imported directly.
- Top-level await: This new ECMAScript feature removes restrictions at the top of the module under certain conditions to make non-blocking operations.
- Better Directory Watching: The watchOptions field in tsconfig.json and jsconfig.json allows users to determine the file watching strategies of the language/compiler service and monitor the files and directories.
Rishabh Software, as a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, offers Microsoft software development and consulting services to enterprises across the world. We develop, test, and deploy Microsoft-based applications that are scalable, intuitive, and in alignment with your business growth strategies.
Angular Version 9.0 Arrives – What’s New
Angular releases V9.0 with next-gen Ivy compiler and runtime by default. It comes with many bug fixes and significant performance improvements for a higher app development speed, testing, and debugging.
Few notable features of Angular 9.0 are:
- The default Ivy renderer offers faster AOT compilation with an improved CSS class, style binding, and other enhancements. It allows users to update applications and their dependencies in a consistent manner.
- Updates for Angular components enable developers to include YouTube and Google Maps capabilities in the applications correctly.
- The improvements in the i18n extractor tool make it easier to add compile-time inlining with Angular CLI to publish the application in multiple languages.
- Enhancements in VS Code, WebStorm, and TypeScriptHost improve the language service support and help to build and test scripts conveniently
- Improvements in testing API, Angular Forms, dependency injection, and service worker as well as many bug fixes for Ivy compiler, core, ngcc, Bazel, and language service
Rishabh Software works as a reliable Angular development partner for building interactive, scalable applications. Our team with robust technical skillset delivers feature-rich enterprise solutions according to your domain requirements and expectations.
Laravel V6.15.1 Release
The Laravel team released version 6.15.1 recently with fixes in appending rows to artisan tables. Besides, new methods introduced for the collection class along with included features and updates.
- New whereNull() and whereNotNull() added in the collection class to verify and compare two queries and further merge them.
- A new MockStream class resolves the testing issues when using the table() in an artisan command.
- Resolved the issue with the event::list command where it was showing non-registered events even while auto-discovery mode was disabled
- Fixed a bug for nested JSON arrays when querying Postgres grammar
The Laravel framework gets frequent updates with new features and enhancements to make the app development process faster and allow businesses to deliver efficient solutions to their end-customers within the promised time.
Rishabh Software provides Laravel-based solutions that cater to the needs of different businesses and market requirements. We follow an agile development approach to create cost-effective, scalable, and customer-centric applications using the Laravel framework.
Get the latest technology news and updates in your inbox. Subscribe now and become a valuable connection.