Enterprise Tech News: How AI, Cross-Platform App Frameworks, And Multi-Cloud Solutions Are Going To Dominate 2020
02 Jan. 2020 Enterprise Tech News
2020 promises to be the year for edge computing. The continued advancements in data management, imaging, sensing technologies, and more powered by computational power will lead to this trend. According to research consultancy IDC, the global information technology industry is on pace to reach $5.2 trillion in 2020. Here are a few shifts we feel could transform the software development landscape this year.
AI-Driven Software Development
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has had a significant impact on technology development in recent years. And, it is going to become a dominant force rather than just being a trend in the software development industry.
Here are some quick facts about AI:
- The global AI software market is expected to reach a size of $14.7 billion. (Source: Statista)
- Close to 77% of the devices and the features we use today are based on AI in some ways. (Source: Creative Strategies)
- 75% of enterprise apps would use AI by 2021. (Source: IDC)
- AI-supported investment and infrastructure would rise by 50-100% approximately in the upcoming three to four years. (Source: KPMG)
An AI-driven system helps execute tasks such as image recognition, speech patterns, and more with less human interaction and improved accuracy. The intelligent & personalized chatbots are serving millions of websites today to turn visitors into customers and drive more sales. And, in the next 12 months, AI-based software development would provide new opportunities to businesses in delivering exceptional value to their customers and increasing the revenues.
Rishabh Software has proficiency in using Artificial Intelligence-powered technology to provide AI consulting, solution implementation, and support. We help businesses to adapt our AI-driven solutions to ease their business operations and maximize ROI.
Cross-Platform App Development
The cross-platform mobile app works on different OS like Android, iOS, Windows, and more. As cross-platform frameworks offer faster app development velocity, they hold the future of mobile app development.
The mobile app market scenario:
- In 2020, mobile apps are projected to generate more than $581 billion in revenues. (Source: Statista)
- Android and iOS are going to dominate the mobile OS market in 2020, with a combined number of active apps close to 7 million. And, Android continuing to manage the lead. (Source: Statista)
Therefore, businesses that invest in the cross-platform mobile solutions can expect to get the maximum reach for their target segments. Besides, they can save a significant amount of development time and budget due to the WORA (Write Once Run Anywhere) capability of cross-platform app frameworks. Thus, they can achieve maximum ROI while increasing customer base across mobile platforms.
Rishabh Software leverages advanced cross-platform app development frameworks such as Xamarin, React Native, and more. We help you select the right tool & technology according to your business parameters and provide the optimal mobile app development solution.
Multi-cloud is a subset of a broader term hybrid-cloud computing. Many enterprises today are moving their workloads to a multi-cloud environment. It is with the help of different cloud service providers- They help eliminate the reliability on a single cloud computing service provider.
During 2020, the multi-cloud solutions would witness a surge, mostly due to their cost-effectiveness, efficiency, and flexibility.
Let’s check a few cloud computing service stats & predictions during this year:
- The cloud service market would reach $266.4 billion (17% more than it was in 2019). (Source: Gartner)
- More than 90% of enterprises would use multi-cloud services and platforms. (Source: IDC)
- The cloud services market is expected to grow to $299.4 billion. (Source: Forrester)
A multi-cloud solution allows organizations with a seamless digital transformation that is faster, efficient, and secure. It enables smooth data migration from multiple applications, faster data recovery, and many such other benefits. Therefore, more and more organizations are likely to adopt multi-cloud strategies this year.
Rishabh Software offers cloud application development and integration services to businesses across industries. Our cloud experts help you adopt best-fit cloud solutions to escalate your business processes and bring value to your customers.
The software development industry is expected to witness revolutionary developments during 2020. If you want to keep atop of the trending technologies, become our valued subscriber.
Click here and get the latest news in your inbox directly.