Database unit testing for Microsoft SQL server just became a whole lot easier. With SQL Shaper, our proprietary database testing tool, you can test objects against multiple industry best practices and coding standards. It performs database testing in an automated manner thus minimizing the need for manual code review.
Tests can be configured using lists of test cases and can be executed multiple times. It enables the developer performing the Microsoft SQL server database testing to view and compare previously executed tests as well as measure the performance of the stored procedures on the database. It is also capable of database integrity testing and regression testing. Effectively, this SQL server database testing tool helps a team to test and review their database as well as suggest corrective actions that would improve the database performance even further.
- Perform unit tests on Stored Procedures and restore in the database with full integrity.
- Test for adherence to Best Practices and Naming Conventions set at organization/project level.
- Flexibility to choose your own test parameters.
- Ability to create one project for each database of a particular server.
- Test parameters are configured to different levels of easiness.
- Ability to be able to run each test case multiple times where each run becomes a cycle number.
- Ability to compare two cycles of a single test case and analyze a stored procedure.
- Ability to see a consolidated report of each project in dashboard.
- Authorization for access to the product.
- Advantage of not having to create another project for the same database.
- System with .NET Framework 4.0 or above (included in our installation pack).
- Administrator and system admin rights.
- One copy of the tool can be used on one and only one system as a unique key is generated for the respective system during installation.
Why should you get this SQL server database testing tool for your company?
- Increased performance for your Microsoft SQL Server database code.
- Increased Maintainability and standardization by detecting objects having bad naming conventions.
- Ensures adherence to the best practices in the organization and industry.
- Ensures data integrity by regular checking.
- Save time by seeing a consolidated report directly on your desktop.
- Ensures security of the database by restricting access to unauthorized users.
- Ensures best results by enabling comparison of two cycles of testing.
- Increases efficiency by providing an option for testing stored procedure.
At Rishabh Software, we know what it takes to carry out efficient database testing. That is exactly why we made this Microsoft SQL Server database testing tool. Call us at 1-877-RISHABH (1-877-747-4224) or fill in the Contact Form to find out more about this tool or how to procure it.