Cloud-Based Magento Store Development Solution [Case Study]
Ecommerce is booming because of evolving customers. And, companies have witnessed skyrocketing growth in their businesses by utilizing eCommerce store development services. As part of this, the right technology and development partner can assist you in developing a robust solution that enhances user experience and increases business revenue.
Read on to learn how Rishabh Software helped a Europe based bicycle manufacturer to boost their online presence and double the sales through a cloud-based Magento E-commerce portal.
Our customer was seeking a reliable technology service provider who has proficiency in creating cloud-based eCommerce portal solutions. They wanted to develop an online sales channel to manage more than 5000 products and serve 1000+ sales agents across Europe to fulfill the end customer requirements.
- Customize current shipping and payment methods as well as install new ones
- Implement a 1-click checkout process
- Solve Error 502- Bad Gateway while changing the portal from B2B to B2C
- Migrate the online store to a new server
- Implement mess-free menu design, easy product search, and other features to improve user experience
Our team leveraged the Magento eCommerce platform to build the cloud-based eCommerce website. We first migrated the system to Magento Enterprise. It was followed by a business transformation process using Magento EE. We developed custom codes to:
- Add new shipping methods,
- Install new payment systems, and
- Integrate single sign-on (SSO) authentication service to increase security.
Besides, our team implemented other features in the system as a part of Magento website development focus, including:
- Site and content management
- Catalog management
- Order management and customer services
- Smart promotions and dynamic pricing
- Customer loyalty management
- Real-time analytics and reporting
- Customer segmentation and personalization
- Dynamic rule-based product relations to determine which products to present as related products, up-sells, and cross-sells to customer segments
- Role-based access to the online store for admin, staff, and other users from anywhere using any device
- Visual merchandising to maximize sales
- 1-click checkout process for faster shipping
- Seamless user experience across devices
- Reduce maintenance costs
To conclude, our project team comprising of Magento engineers, UI designers, QA testers, and Project Managers successfully built the Cloud-based Magento E-commerce portal in a shorter duration. Today, the online store handles thousands of products, customers, and hundreds of sales agents across countries.
Europe-based Bicycle Manufacturer
Software and Tools
- Magento Enterprise Edition
- P4 ERP System
- Microsoft Office
- Google Cloud Platform
- Jira Automated Testing Tool