ERP Integration With Dynamics 365 For Bakery Sales Automation [CASE STUDY]
A comprehensive end-to-end solution for bakery business helps keep track of the inventory, products, and packaging, including batch control & traceability. As a result, it enables the business owners to gain full quality control on their overall production capability and make effective sales-related decisions that lead to maximizing customer experience.
To improve operational transparency and efficiency for delivering an enhanced experience for customers, a seamless automation solution with the combination of right tools is vital. As part of this, the ERP integration with Microsoft Dynamic 365 helps streamline the entire sales operation along with the automation of essential bakery management tasks to improve efficiency and growth of the business.
Read on to learn how we helped our Australian wholesale bakery manufacturer with a seamless data synchronization and a streamlined sales channel by integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 for sales with their existing GlobalBake ERP system.
Our customer was using a legacy GlobalBake ERP system to manage all aspects of their operations, right from inventory, manufacturing, product development to sales forecasting and management, customer service and accounting. They needed an online CRM solution that could work in conjunction with their existing ERP system, bringing together the best parts of Dynamics CRM ERP integration to streamline and automate the current sales operation.
- Data Migration of historical data
- ERP Integration with Dynamics 365 – GlobalBake software
- Managing disparate customers types with different customer profiles was inefficient keeping their processes, inventory, and their people connected with the complex sales process
Rishabh Software adopted a phased implementation approach to deliver the solution into two incremental releases. Each phase was built upon learnings from the previous stage to provide specific items that were essential to the success of the project as a whole. The two aspects were planned with the following deliverables:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales app setup covering customer-specific sales cycle process flow, web leads tracking & management, customer/debtors management, opportunity tracking, quotes & sales order generation, and invoicing.
- GlobalBake ERP integration with Dynamics 365 using Skyvia cloud connector to integrate customers, products, sales & invoices data between two systems
A team of four Dynamics CRM developers worked on the following:
- Planning, Business Requirements Analysis
- Fit-Gap Analysis & Technical Design
- Implementation (Configuration and Integration)
- Validation & Conduct User Review Sessions
- Transition Support (UAT Support)
- Production deployment
30% increase in sales as Sales Cycle is defined in CRM with Dynamics 365 for sales process automation which simplified the process from tracking leads to the qualification of the deal, managing the pipeline, quote, and then order
- Customer Types and Customer profile data are maintained effortlessly
- Seamless data synchronization between Dynamics CRM and GlobalBake
Food & Beverages Industry
Australia based wholesale bakery manufacturer with over 50+ bakery products
Technology and Tools
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Skyvia Cloud connector
- Microsoft .NET
- Microsoft C#
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- REST API for Web Lead integration