New Features in Drupal 8 Framework for Enterprise Users & Developers [INFOGRAPHIC]
23 Nov. 2015 Software Development
Drupal 8 – launched on 19th November 2015, offers 200+ new features and improvements for business users and developers. Drupal 8.0 framework is built on PHP web technology. It’s Mobile First Approach helps deliver a new standard for publishing content on the web and smart mobile devices.
Drupal 8 offers key features like:
- Easy customization of data structures, menu listings & pages
- New capabilities for displaying content on mobile devices & building APIs
- Multilingual adaption & built-in web services
For enterprises, it delivers
- A leaner and meaner core for easy data migration from earlier versions
- In-place content editing tools
- More powerful modules and themes with the help of modern Object Oriented Programming (OOP) approach
There is something for everyone to love in Drupal 8. Check out the infographic to know more what’s in it for you…
With the above features listed, it is clear why Drupal web application development has become a preferred choice for developers who want to quickly build and customise a web project.
Want to share this Infographic on your blog or website?
Here’s how: copy the below given code and paste the same into your website.
Get in touch with us in case you encounter any issue.