Java & SaaS based Occupational Health and Safety Risk Management Solution [CASE STUDY]
A Java based OHS management system developed to manage risk & compliance at the workplace. The solution works on a cloud model (SaaS) to support small and medium size organizations.
The client wanted a solution that would specifically manage risk and compliance at the workplace. They also needed a solution that was easily scalable, user friendly and addressed the need for notifying and alerting authorities for occupational health and safety along with extensive reporting. The solution would work as a cloud based platform for supporting small and medium size organizations.
- Electronic document management for handling various reports and events
- Detailed data analysis and workflow management for health and safety practices
- Delivering easy and intuitive interface for safety professionals, compliance officer
- Integrate occupational health and safety responsibilities into business management
Rishabh software’s Java development team architected a SaaS based occupational health and safety risk management solution by matching health & safety compliance standards like AS/NZS 4801, AS/NZS ISO 14001, AS/NZS ISO 31000, AS/NZS ISO 9000 and AS 1885. Implementation and usage of the solution became quick and easy through various automated workflows, ensuring a high degree of accuracy and transparency among the authorities. The solution also interfaces as a cloud platform helping small and medium organizations to manage occupational health and safety risks and compliance.
SaaS based OHS Risk Management System developed using Java
- Easy scalability of solution with SaaS based approach
- Achieved better profitability by eliminating health and safety risks
- Hassle free configuration of training modules as per the requirement
- Streamlined audit compliance management, risk management, training management and document management
- Healthcare & Safety
- An Australia based WHS management solution provider, supporting small & medium size organizations to manage occupational risk and compliance. Client delivers a unique integrated solution facilitating organizations with tools and resources for developing, implementing and reviewing OHS management systems, training records and legal requirements in health and environment safety.
Technology and Tools
- Apache Tomcat