When: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 | 11:00 AM EST
Who Should Attend: Business Advisors/Consultants, Channel Partners, Entrepreneurs, Data Science Evangelists
Speaker: Prasanth Nair, Practice Head Analytics & Data Science @ Rishabh Software
Prasanth spearheads the Analytics & Data Science Practice at Rishabh Software. He focuses on helping customers generate additional revenue channels by leveraging the digital transformation using next-generation technologies. He helps address customer’s business challenges by delivering turnkey solutions.
The enterprise sector is still seeing a major wave of adoption for Data science. Technologies such as AI/ML and analytics are helping solve long-standing problems for businesses. Even then, several questions on AI, Data Science, and Machine Learning remain unanswered around how to optimally take advantage of these technologies to solve business problems, how to leverage their benefits, up-skilling talent to manage this adoption, and more.
Do you have questions on these technologies, and how can they be leveraged for your business?
Join us for the webinar as we address some of the most pressing questions on business performance optimization using Data Science. As part of the session, you can expect a walk-through on real solutions implemented for our clients.
What To Expect?
- How to leverage Data Science – tools, technologies and techniques to map the pain areas in solving business problems
- Explore real-world business scenarios on how the adoption of Data Science elements has had a direct impact on business outcomes
- Why incorporate aspects of Data Science to drive the business roadmap for success
Do You Know?
- By 2021, 80% of the data within systems across businesses will be unstructured. Traditional methods of data management will not be able to handle this large amount of data
- Incorrect or irrelevant analysis of Big Data costs industries roughly $3.1 trillion a year, within the US region alone
- With tons of data generated every day, businesses are facing challenges in areas such as real-time data business management, fraud detection, customer sentiment analysis, lifetime value prediction, and more
Don’t miss out on the live session as Prasanth provides insights on how to leverage various tools, algorithms, and machine learning principles to turn Big Data into actionable insights.