Real Estate Portal Development Using Microsoft Technologies [Case Study]
26 Apr. 2019 Case Studies
Property search has revolutionized over the years across the world. From its traditional broker-based approach to a web search mode, the learned property managers are always available. The real estate portals are majorly classified sites, which provide the option of selling, buying, and renting properties. However, in the modern day and age, they do a lot more. The transformed online websites offer an enhanced property search experience. It is about moving from a mere classified site to a popular online destination that suits the customer’s property needs.
Learn how as a real estate portal development company, we helped our Europe based customer. As part of the mandate, we developed a cloud-based portal that catered to 100,000 customers, including real estate agents. It was with the application of an agile methodology that helped us develop the solution using Microsoft Core & Cloud technologies in a span of 6 months.
Our Europe based customer was looking to develop a web-based portal which can be used by real estate agents, customers to book property and connect for rent/sale to other potential customers.
The customer had an offline presence serving more than 50 communities, and the web-based portal would add value to their business growth strategy to capture the soaring high demand for rental properties.
- Manage over 100,000 visitors with 25,000+ new properties added every month
- Dynamic listing of rental property
- Slower resolution to rental booking processes for business to business (B2B), business to consumer (B2C) processes
- User & content management
Our team planned, designed, developed, and deployed the cloud-based real estate portal built on Microsoft .Net Core technologies. We followed an agile project methodology with a group of 5 people to implement many new features like:
- Managing multiple listings of properties offered for sale and rent
- Online event publishing to social media
- Powerful property search engine
- Integration with digital payments, property maps, user registration, subscriptions, loan calculators and dynamic reports.
Our real estate web portal development enabled making the portal mobile-ready. It further delivered alerts on the newly available properties to registered users via push notifications.
- Better user experience & property listing
- Centralized administration, eliminating duplication of inventory posting
- Significant & sustainable cost reductions
- Detailed reporting & analytics
Europe-based largest real estate company
Technology and Tools
- SQL Server
- ASP.NET Core
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- jQuery Framework