CRM Implementation – Streamline Sales Process with Dynamics 365 [CASE STUDY]
26 Dec. 2018 Case Studies
Visibility is essential for decision-makers across businesses. It is across orders in the pipeline, available inventory, and executed sales orders. It gets followed by successful delivery. Our customer was streamlining their sales & order process through their existing CRM system. They were seeking absolute clarity in business operations. It helps create a promising and successful sales cycle.
A US-based, chemical research and manufacturing company (specializing in the synthesis of renewable and bio-derived materials), wanted to streamline its sales tracking & pipeline management with automated workflows to improve its overall sales productivity. The customer considered the need to improvise and enhance their existing Dynamics CRM implementation. They also sought a CRM system to manage their sales processes but soon were considering broader capabilities to manage the projects. As part of this initiative, they approached Rishabh Software to analyze their existing processes and CRM system.
- Unable to track the current status of leads and next best action
- No follow-up process, leading to the loss of potential customers
- Poor lead qualification & opportunity closure
- Lack of visibility for the commission to be paid to sales executives, agents and agencies
- An absence of automated reminders & escalations
- Manual data entry process leading to high human errors
- Unintegrated multiple systems with a high amount of redundant data
As our customer needed to address the challenges in their current CRM and enhance their CRM solution, they tried out Rishabh Software’s CRM assessment delivery model. This model helped them refine their current CRM system and implement the right sales automation workflows to maximize team efficiency, accuracy, and quality. Our team analyzed the existing CRM system that was in use to manage their daily sales orders. We proposed an upgrade for the Dynamics CRM from 8.2 to Dynamics 365. The team also implemented custom Sales & Delivery modules in Dynamics 365 to deliver real-time status of the sales leads.
The project implementation team consisted of 2 CRM developers and finished the project in 12 months. The highly customized CRM solution reduced the time to lead closure and can handle commission management for 1000+ agents.
- Real-time visibility of lead status
- Connected business processes managed in a single system
- Pricing & Quoting the products becomes smoother through clear visibility
- Cash flow control through timely invoicing processes
- Improved scalability, adaptability & maintainability
US-based, a Turn-key chemical research company with 250+ products
Technology and Tools
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 9.0