Integrating Dynamics CRM With FieldOne Solution [CASE STUDY]
Learn how Rishabh Software helped a customer from the Oil & Gas industry with 500+ field agents to avoid data redundancy issues, deliver accurate field reporting and monitor customer & lead activities.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps manage, analyze, and improve your customer relationships whereas the Field Service solution is rapidly becoming a must-have for companies, who wish to maintain their field resources better and take operations, including customer service, to the next level. Therefore, Dynamics CRM Field Service Integration helps deliver a world-class solution that was on-time, on-budget, and offered all the functionalities that could take away the business disruption and save tens and thousands of dollars towards increasing efficiency and productivity.
Read on as we present on how we helped the enterprise customer by developing a custom console tool to migrate the entire data, and how it helped improve their efficiency.
The customer was seeking seamless integration of Dynamics CRM with FieldOne Service solution. It was because of the listed challenges with their existing solution.
- Manage and streamline field agent activities
- Automate and improve scheduling to dispatch the right technician and get the most value out of resources
- Empower technicians with a 360-degree view of customers and get real-time guidance to improve resolution time and earn customer trust
- FieldOne Sky to Field Service Data Migration
- Monitor field agents; those that go off-site to install, fix, inspect, deliver – anything on the road and out of the office
As a cross-functional consulting partner, we help organizations drive business transformation. For this customer, we leveraged the expertise of Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM platform. While Microsoft offers excellent migration tool, our team at Rishabh Software adopted a phased implementation approach with a logical sequence of phases to accomplish the planned tasks into three incremental releases.
- Increased efficiency across the business
- Improved customer service through efficient service delivery
- Developed the work-life of staff through route calculations, directions, and more efficient schedules
- Maximizes resources through automation
- Increased profitability thanks to the enhanced customer service, efficiency, and productivity
We analyzed the customer’s current challenge and developed a console data migration solution wherein the data of both Dynamics CRM & FieldOne Sky was cleaned, and accurate data was presented to the team.
To conclude, our solution approach helped them to automate and manage tasks that are commonly required of a field agent, enabling the customer take advantage of all the robust features like powerful Dynamics CRM Reporting – as well as the field service-specific abilities.
US-based enterprise, having 20+ years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry
Technology and Tools
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Field One Sky to Field Service Migration Tool
- Microsoft .NET
- Microsoft C#
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017