Rishabh Software helps clients integrate cloud applications either with their existing applications or with other cloud applications giving them the power to work more efficiently.
By researching various SaaS/Cloud providers, we provide our clients the right solution for their business problem, making us a knowledgeable Cloud Consultant. Some of the ways we can help integrate cloud applications is by :
1. Analysing the various cloud-based SaaS solutions:
We will help you analyze multiple SaaS /Cloud vendors based on important aspects like:
- Data Security
- Quality of Service
- Disaster Recovery
- Exportability of data
2. Matching these with your organization’s needs:
By providing you a comprehensive picture, we could help you decide what’s the best for your organization, by discussing your unique needs and what the SaaS solutions offer.
3. Integrating these with your existing applications:
Then we can help you integrate each of your private/public/hybrid cloud applications into your existing applications so that everything appears seamless.
4. Monitoring the performance and SLAs of the work we’ve done:
By monitoring the integration, your company can be at ease to know we’re watching your back for the work we’ve done and the vendor we’ve helped you choose. This is how we will continue to be your trusted partner.
Benefits of working with Rishabh:
- Strong technical know-how to help you decide what’s best for you.
- Fast deployment of the integrated solution
- Low costs of implementation than most SaaS vendor professional services.
- Monitoring of our recommendations and cloud based integration to ease your mind.
Some SaaS applications that we have integrated for our clients include:
- Google Apps
- Magento Go
- Microsoft CRM online