Today’s businesses need to follow strong Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) practices in order to simplify interactions between various business applications, thus leading to a long-term solution that is scalable, maintainable and robust. The Integration allows you to choose “best of breed” enterprise applications and combine them into a holistic solution. More importantly, it allows companies to connect the islands of information within the enterprise, leading to better-informed decisions, greater efficiencies and lower data discrepancies.
Rishabh Software is a CMMi level 3 software company with more than a decade of experience in enterprise application integration and has delivered many state-of-the-art custom integration solutions.
Successfully completed over 400+ projects and having rich experience in design and development of EAI solutions, Rishabh Software delivers EAI services on flexible engagement models – either project basis (fixed cost) or T&M basis.
Stay At the Front Lines of Digital Business Transformation
We help you to simplify interactions between various business applications and rise above the silos. We understand that EAI services & solutions are a vital link for digitally transforming an enterprise to achieve long-term, scalable and robust growth. With Rishabh’s EAI expertise, simply choose from the ‘best of breed’ enterprise applications and combine them to get a collaborative and coherent digital workplace.
Our EAI solutions connect mission-critical information from multiple enterprise systems – legacy, on premise, on-cloud or third-party apps – to one dashboard. We have helped achieve application unity for several mid-market and Fortune 2000 clients using robust EAI tools and custom integrations.
Some of the Enterprise Applications that we can and have integrated for our clients include:
|CRM||Oracle Ebiz, IBM BPCS, SFDCSalesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, SugarCRM|
|Business Intelligence||Microsoft BI, COGNOS, QlikView, Jaspersoft, MicroStrategy|
|Databases||Oracle, SQL Server, MY SQL, IBM DB2, IBM DB/400|
|Content Management||Drupal, Kohana, Joomla, WordPress, DotNetNuke, PHPNuke|
This was achieved by using custom integrations or enterprise-ready tools like BizTalk server, SSIS, Jitterbit and by Mulesoft.
Decision makers, CIOs are often plagued with the challenge of delivering a digital ecosystem that provides “The right information at the right time through the right systems.” Today’s 24/7 digital enterprises demand an integrated network of the old and new, shared data access across systems and compatibility. But as companies grow and widen their scope, they acquire multiple technology solutions, database and software. Sharing of information, processes and interactions become increasingly difficult due to lack of interoperability, different formats and varying business rules of operation. Rishabh Software’s Enterprise Application Integration services enable companies to use their digital assets efficiently to drive the business.
Our EAI Services generally go through the following lifecycle:
- Defining EAI Strategy
- Selecting the Right Tools & Software
- EAI Implementation & Deployment
- EAI Testing & Support
Different components of the framework may use different data formats, languages or operating systems that might prevent connection through a standard interface. For any modular or distributed system to be functional, a standard method for handling the flow of data between business apps and systems needs to be set to maintain consistency across the database.
App integration solutions must be highly stable as they are the glue that holds together the modular infrastructure.
Transforming business processes with Enterprise Application Integration
- Data Integration: One of the main challenges in disparate systems is managing and assimilating data. We can help our clients integrate data across different types of databases like Mainframe DB, Oracle, SQL server and other similar database technologies. We can also perform custom data integrations
- Application Integration: Powerful B2B integration functionality through EDI with AS2, using WCF services, building custom connectors between applications or by using the right middleware like Mulesoft and Biztalk
- Business Process Integration: Business Process Integration (BPI) is essential for organizations to connect systems and information correctly. We use a top-down, process-centric approach to integrate legacy systems for re-use of procedures. Leverage the power of web apps to enable online integration. BPI enables the automation of management, operational, and supporting processes. This gives businesses an edge over competition as they can focus on their core competencies and business development instead of worrying about integration
- Message Integration: One of the ways we integrate messaging is to build custom schemas that have inbuilt business rules using protocols like SOAP, REST and others. We design and build custom adapters as well as use many standard adapters. We also design and develop custom pipelines for message transport. One popular solution that we use for message integration is Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ) Technology which now comes under Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
Boost your ROI, streamline processes and improve communication with enterprise app integration from Rishabh Software
- Fast ROI – With our deep technical knowledge, we can quickly bring a new enterprise application on-board, leading to faster ROI for your technology investments
- Real time information access – Ensures consistent information sharing across different applications in real time
- Easy development and maintenance – Newer systems are faster and easier to maintain
- Interoperability – By standardizing the interface, we help overcome differences in data formats, languages or operating systems in the different components and databases of the enterprise applications
- Robustness, Stability and Scalability – We ensure that our Enterprise Application Integration services helps you achieve stability, scalability and robustness across the modular infrastructure of various business apps