6 Latest Front End Development Tools To Bring Life To Your Application
16 Jan. 2019 Software Development
Frontend development is an essential element of the web world today. It has grown multifold in the past few years. A rich front end, hence, forms an inevitable part of any website application development. Businesses are now focusing on front-end development to enhance user engagement, site efficiency, its speed, interactivity, and the overall look & feel.
In recent years, front end development tools have evolved enormously to follow the evolution of web applications regarding ergonomics, functional complexity, and technology.
Increasing expectations regarding user experience have led to a stronger differentiation between Back-End and Front-End tools for web development, each with their areas of expertise.
With this article, we aim to cover some of the best front end application development tools that are all set to rule the market in 2019 and add more life to your website:
Best Tools For Front End Web Development
- Simple yet rich
- Ease of scaling up
- Consistency and stability
AngularJS is free, open source web application framework, created by Google. It is a must-have tool for front-end developers. The subsequent release of Angular versions have witnessed improved features. It is now an established name in the web industry. AngularJS extends HTML to make it dynamic, and allows development of HTML tags and attributes. It further simplifies the front-end development process by developing an accessible, readable and expressive environment.
- Bi-directional data-binding
- Injection of dependencies
- Clear and easy directives
It is an excellent tool for not just cross-platform mobile apps development, but even for front-end development as well. Ionic 2 helps build native and web optimized applications.
- Free and open source
- Offers great community support including on Slack and StackOverflow
- Higher availability of plug-ins
- Built-in push notifications
- The single code base for all platforms
- Coded in Angular
- Over 470,000 free code packages in the Registry for discovery and reuse
- Encourage code discovery and reuse within the teams
- namespace – Publish and control access
- Same workflow to manage public and private code
- Reduces the development time
- Supports other JS libraries
- Helps faster error identification
- Offers portable access across browsers, devices, and operating systems
- Offers enhanced IDE support
- Seamless application across any project whether frontend or backend
SASS is a meta-language used to generate CSS style sheets. It is a nine-year-old open-source project that gets defined the genre of modern CSS preprocessors. It offers seamless use of CSS in your application. SASS provides a combination of variables, nesting, and mixins for smooth rendering of CSS when compiled, meaning your stylesheets will be more readable. SASS has become an essential asset in the web application design and development vertical. This front end development tool allows developers to finally do what they have always imagined with CSS without deviating from the primary language.
- Offers advanced features like control directives for libraries
- Helps create reusable statements
- Offers well-formatted, customizable output
- Useful functions to manipulate colors and other values
- Efficient processes that help optimize working time
Is your business ready to welcome the coming tide of the latest front-end technologies or are you still a flat-footed one? The right partner can help you take the lead by providing front-end app development solutions that match the requirements of your business with the above listed latest front end development tools of 2019.