Benefits Of SharePoint Online – Collaboration Made Easy On The Cloud [Infographic]
07 Nov. 2016 Microsoft Solutions
Microsoft SharePoint has evolved since its inception almost two decades ago. It is a web-based platform intended to enhance collaboration through cloud storage, content management, and data sharing.
The benefits of the new cloud Microsoft SharePoint are massive as it offers a heavy focus on collaboration. SharePoint Online is cost-effective and proposes seamless experience along with apparent cloud benefits. Many company owners still hesitate to move their content to the cloud. Our article will discuss some of the benefits of SharePoint Online. It will help your company during the evaluation phase for various SharePoint platforms.
SharePoint Online Features and Benefits
- A monthly subscription model that facilitates reduced spend on IT and an overall improvement in uptime and availability protected by Microsoft’s SLA
- Instant access to documents and files on any device with an internet connection. This provides more flexibility than on-premise
- The inclusion of a number of compliance standards into SharePoint Online. So if you’re a healthcare enterprise leveraging Microsoft SharePoint development, it supports HIPAA out of the box.
- Further, it reduces the hassles for the IT staff in making systems compliant to standards
- Seamless roll out of updates at regular intervals
- Backups that can be taken with a few clicks and restored with ease
In addition to this, Microsoft hosts SharePoint Online based on its Azure service which provides fail-safe and redundant data availability important for mission critical enterprises. Read on to learn from our infographic how SharePoint Online boosts the production and why it is an excellent solution for your organization.
Want to share this Infographic on your blog or website?
Here’s how copy the below given code and paste the same into your website.
Get in touch with us in case you encounter any issue.