Transform Business Performance Through Data Science – Webinar Recap
02 Mar. 2020 Webinar
Rishabh Software hosted a webinar titled “Optimizing Business Performance Through Data Science” on Wednesday, February 26, 2020, with our Analytics & Data Science practice and Sales Operations head.
Through the session, our team showcased how organizations can leverage Data Science, Machine Learning, and AI to make informed decision making and achieve subsequent revenue growth.
If you couldn’t make it for the live session, here is the quick recap:
The key takeaways from the webinar:
- How to leverage Data Science – tools, technologies and techniques to enhance the business model
- The potential Data Science opportunities that directly impact on business outcomes
- A detailed walkthrough on business applications from real-world case studies
Want the quick scoop? Here are highlights from our one-hour session:
- Overview of Opportunities in Data Science and how Rishabh Software delivers data-driven solutions that optimize business operations and impact their effectiveness
- Useful statistics and forecasts about the global market share of Data Science and the impact of AI & ML on different industries
- Success stories of how we implement the Data Science lifecycle into real-world applications, with;
1. Digital OOH (Out-of-Home) Advertising: How we helped the customer to improve their sales channel by addressing critical business challenges
2. eCommerce Business: Streamlining the inventory management for thousands of products and enhance user experience using Rishabh’s solution approach
The session also featured an insightful demo of the real-time sentiment analysis tool being worked upon by Rishabh Software to help customers from different industry segments.
It was concluded with the questions around;
- What hardware do you use for ML Training and Inferencing in your projects?
- What are the cost implications when you invest in Data Science and Analytics- cost-benefit analysis?
- What do you think is best to manage the Data Science and Analytics? Internal capacity or outsourcing?
- And more..
We wish to thank all the attendees for their questions. Further, if you have any more queries or doubts about the session or our Channel Partnership Program, you can reach out to us at [email protected].
Once again, we want to acknowledge and thank all of you who joined us for the live session. And, we hope it was engaging and useful.